Thursday, July 7, 2011

This will be my first (and prob last) attempt at a sexy post...I'm not a fan of kiss and tell but there's a first time for everything right. I just hope I can do a good job writing about it..if you get even a hint of a boner then I'll feel like I did a good job haha.

So as I have moved to a new city and feeling pretty lonely/horny at times, I finally decided to try out adam4adam and see what it's like on there. Well, I can say it definitely beats manhunt. That POS manhunt just has way too many restrictions and I always end up getting hit on by cock shots. Anyway as new blood on a4a I got hit up pretty hard. Mostly the usual innocuous bullshit like "hey what's up", which is fine and all, but I wish guys would be a little clearer what they are expecting when they bullshit messages like that back and forth for awhile..there's always some endgame right? I end up messaging with this guy, 6'0 180ish, good muscle definition, and some hot-looking arm tats in his pictures. (I'm a sucker for nice tats..they sure as hell can be sexy when they aren't the typical cheesy ones) We bullshit for a bit then get down to business and set up a meeting place and time for my first hook-up in this new city.

I drive out to his place which is about 30 minutes from my place...get the usual feelings of anxiety. At this point of my life (whether you consider this unfortunate or not), I am pretty seasoned at having hookups and I am still alive and haven't been chopped up by a crazy serial killer. But still going into it you never know if it's gonna be one of those awkward cum-and-gos or an actual decent time so it's always a little weird leading up to it. Luckily this was one of the better ones. The guy let me into his place. He was wearing a basketball jersey that showed off his arm tats, shorts, and a ballcap...shaved head. Pretty much the same from his pictures, which is always a good thing.  We sat down on his couch and I think we got about 30 seconds of small talk in before he reached in to kiss me. Hesitant kisses at first, and I knew he had gotten ready for me 'cuz he tasted like mouthwash...nice and minty. We quickly opened up to each other and were kissing heavily on his couch. I love kissing so I am always happy when the other guy is into kissing as well..call me traditional but I like a little foreplay.

Eventually though he stopped, grabbed my hand, and led me to his bedroom. The lights were off but he had some candles lit already..wow this guy really was prepared for me! We stood in the doorway and started kissing again, our hands sneaking underneath our clothes to feel each other's bodies. He took off his jersey and my shirt and started trying to take off more of his clothes but I wrapped my arm around his back and pulled him in to kiss again..just enjoying the feeling of our bare chests against each other. I could feel his hard cock in his shorts and eventually he couldn't take just kissing and pulled down his shorts and worked my jeans off in a few quick motions. I laid back on his bed and he came in to lay on top of me as we continued to kiss and feel our naked bodies against each other. We continued to kiss and play at each other's necks until he whispered in my ear "Suck my cock"...well how could I refuse. I slowly made my way down his body where his fully hard cock was waiting for me...

andddd that's all the time I have to write today! haha I know what a tease.

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a good hookup to me...but i kind of want the rest of the story to make a decision hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds hot bud .... But you can't leave us hanging like that!

    ReplyDelete