Friday, July 15, 2011

sexy doctor

I figured I could use a profile picture, and as I clearly would not use one of myself I decided to be cheesy and searched "sexy doctor" on google images. I figured I would get one of those "Grey's Anatomy" fools but this guy works pretty well for me. I actually am kinda curious if patients ever fantasize about their docs...we are a pretty smart and good-looking bunch! I have still not decided whether or not I want to drop the D-word if I'm trying to pick up someone. Even though I am only a resident, I still feel like it would just lead to trouble, raised expectations, and/or gold diggers. (joke's on them when they find out how much debt I'm in!)

Or maybe I'm just overestimating the pull being a doctor has on the common folk...we are a pretty vain and self-centered bunch.

2 comments:

  1. Dude, you're not overestimating the pull. I don't think it's that big of a deal, but my friends (even the ones that are lawyers making big $) think I've like found the golden ticket because I'm seeing a med student...and he's only a fucking med student...I'm sure dropping the d-word would send them off the deep end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there is a lot about you that would make you a good catch.....being a doctor is just icing on the cake.

    ReplyDelete