Tuesday, July 12, 2011

continued...

So time to pick up where I left off..I was making my way down this guy's body and was getting ready to suck his cock. He had a nice piece..7 inches and good thickness, and there it was in front of me, so I got to work and wrapped my mouth around it. I dunno if I'm particularly gifted in sucking dick but I always give it the ol' college (slut) try. As I sucked him off, he was moaning and running his hands through my hair so I figured I wasn't doing too bad a job. I worked his cock with my mouth and hand for awhile before he pulled me up to kiss him again. Then we swapped and he got to work sucking me off. And damn was he pretty good. He got my cock nice and slicked up with his spit and really worked it well...I was in heaven. His hand job was almost better than his oral. As he was working me I was rubbing his shoulders, which he seemed to enjoy. So after I enjoyed a little more of his blow job, I asked him if he wanted me to rub his back. He did, so he laid out on his stomach and I straddled his bare ass and started massaging his back and shoulders. He let out several moans and grunts as I rubbed his muscles..I liked that I was giving him so much pleasure and his back and arm muscles felt good to work with my hands so I kept at it for awhile.

Eventually I got tired of massaging him so I turned him over and we resumed making out. He went to go down on me again, then I flipped around so that we could 69. We basically continued this cycle of sucking and jerking each other off alternating with just kissing for quite awhile. Finally though he whispered that he had to cum soon and he wanted to get me off too..so I asked him where he wanted me to shoot and he said he wanted to suck me off and take my load in his mouth. Now normally it's pretty difficult for me to get off from just being blown, but he was pretty damn good at sucking cock so I laid back, relaxed and let him really suck my dick. Between his excellent sucking and jerking me off, I felt that familiar rise in my cock build up and soon I yelled out that I was gonna cum and I shot my load in his mouth. He had been furiously jerking his own cock while he was sucking me off and after he finished taking my load, he immediately came up to straddle my waist and with a few jerks of his cock was shooting 3 or 4 thick ropes of cum on my chest...nice.

After he came he excused himself to the bathroom and I could hear him rinsing out his mouth..hey I couldn't blame him I don't really like the taste of cum myself lol. He came back and brought me a towel to clean up with, and then he collapsed on the bed next to me. He put his arm underneath my neck so I moved in a little closer and put my head on his chest and threw an arm over him. We both ended up dozing off 'cuz I woke up with a jolt and he was already snoring lightly. It had already been two hours since I first got to his place. I shook him lightly and told him I should probably go, but he just mumbled something and proceeded to wrap both his arms tightly around me...oh what the hell like I had anything better to do.

So I stayed in bed with him and we made out lightly as we cuddled. He got me turned around so he was big spooning me and he traced up and down my body with his hands...reaching down to touch my cock which was already stiffening again. He played with my cock and got me fully hard. He continued to jerk me off for awhile as we both laid on our sides before he sat up and laid back against the headboard. Then he positioned me so that I was lying in between his legs, his one hand resting on my leg and the other reaching around to hold my hard cock. He slicked up my cock with his spit and started to jerk me off in this position. I leaned back against his chest and moaned softly as I enjoyed being jerked off by him like this, and it wasn't long before I came again, shooting a second load onto his bed. I turned my head around to kiss him some more and I asked him if he wanted to cum again. He said he was fine so we got up and started to get dressed...it was a slow process though 'cuz we kept stopping to feel each other up and kiss. Eventually we managed to get fully dressed and said our goodbyes...he said I should definitely come back sometime and I agreed..after that hot hookup how could I not want to come back?

So far we've texted each other a few times but we haven't been able to make something work yet. But I definitely wanna see him again..so for my first adam4adam hookup, not too bad!

2 comments:

  1. Hot bud! Sounds like you found a cool guy to mess around with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not too bad? Sounds pretty hot to me! Hopefully you can connect again soon.

    ReplyDelete