Friday, February 1, 2013

what up all
i've been working nights lately which if you've never had to work nights before, feels like your soul is slowly getting sucked out of you. luckily i only have one night left before i return to the land of the living. anyway i found this quiz off someone on facebook as i was trying to kill some time. i know everyone's done about a zillion of these at some point but it's always fun to do them and be analyzed. here's the link and my results below.

https://www.archetypeme.com/


2 comments:

  1. I actually have yet to work a full night shift, but I know that I have to do it during my ob/gyn rotation..and I'm definitely not looking forward to it. You'll be back in the real world soon though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of like night shift. I hate the 28-hour call though. I lose half of my post-call day to trying to get some rest before the onslaught of the following day begins.

    ReplyDelete