Friday, October 7, 2011

The weird thing about living this whole "straight lie" thing is going out with my male buds. Now I have not really made any friends outside of work here, but I do have a pretty good friendship going with this other resident.

Unfortunately he is as straight as can be. He recently got out of a long-term relationship, and luckily for him the city I’m in is the perfect place for him to go wild and be single. So as we currently have a small circle of friends and not too many residents have the energy to party like we do, I am his de facto wingman. Which is fine because I still like to drink and go out and have a good time, but man my friend is non-stop when it comes to the women. He is generally a nice guy, but he's pretty decent looking, and with his little regional accent, he basically can charm anything with a vagina his way.

 So I, being the dutiful friend, must play the role of the sidekick as I wait for him to pick up some broad to bring home to fuck when we go out. I foresee this becoming a problem as I become more sexually frustrated. Would much rather prefer a copilot to try to score some hot guys to bring home. For now I don't mind because I certainly can appreciate the female anatomy and go along with things, and I just think it's funny how quickly he's going through the women right now. But I dunno it just always leaves the question, can gay guys and straight guys be buds without things getting all weird? Maybe having a gay wingman would actually be better.....?

2 comments:

  1. Have you been a good friend and had to take your buddy's girl's fat friend home?? Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. To answer your question, I believe that gay and straight men can be friends without it getting weird. It just depends on the people

    Enjoy your nights out!

    ReplyDelete