Monday, October 24, 2011

Now that I've had a few paychecks and all my money isn't being instantly drained by my credit cards, I'm starting to think about getting a few toys to play with.

Specifically a flesh light.

I've always been really curious about them. I've seen enough vids of guys enjoying themselves with it that I think it'd be worth a shot. Anybody splurge on their own and wanna comment? With all the hours I'm working, my hopes of finding a reliable fuck buddy seem to be sinking further and further, and hey I'm getting bored just working with the good ol' hand. Will a fleshlight blow my mind, and my load?

3 comments:

  1. They would have you believe that its as good as sex, and while its better than jerking off, if sex is a ten, and jerking off a one, a fleshlight, for me, is maybe a three, four on a good day. to me they just arent tight enough to simulate real ass. they may do pussy well (never fucked one) but its waaaay too loose to be ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hooked up with a guy once and he begged to see me use his. I lubed it up and started playing with it. Didn't do anything for me. I wouldn't buy one. And no, it doesn't do pussy well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm liking your blog~HOT!~& looking forward to more postings!

    ReplyDelete