Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Seems like there's been a few new bloggers lately, but thought I'd give a shout out to another one. If you like mine and you're into the whole closeted medical professional thing, there's a 1st year medical student who just started writing.

http://closetmed.blogspot.com/

You can watch his transition from being a bright-eyed optimistic medical student into a grumpy old resident like me. For me it'll be kinda fun to see him go through med school and reminisce on my own bygone times as a student, and just feel like an old creep in general. First year feels like forever ago now, and although it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, I definitely wouldn't want to relive it lol. At some point I need to share my second year experiences when I first started sleeping with men and invested more time in looking for my next hookup like a sex-addled congressman over studying. Probably would have done a lot better in school....

(don't worry I'm a good doctor I swear)

1 comment: