Friday, September 23, 2011

I caught up on the "Modern Family" premiere tonight. Still funny as usual, but as I was watching it I was thinking, 'that Tyler Ferguson' is pretty cute.' He's got a lot of things I like..blue eyes, cute beard, that ginger red hair, homo in real life, and overall not bad to look at. (btw in my limited experience with red heads, I've found they all have pretty big cocks..can anybody corroborate this observation with me?) Anyway you'd think he'd have all the makings to be a new found TV crush, but the only thing that would really seal the deal for me is if he had a deeper, sexier voice.


For some reason I have always been very tuned in to peoples' voices. Not that I have perfect pitch or anything, but I think you can tell a lot about a person by the way they speak, and the tone and pitch of someone's voice is almost as important as their physical appearance. Considering most of the way you connect with someone is by talking to them, I think it makes sense that the way they play on your ears is a big part of how you perceive them overall. Isn't there that joke that all the women who work for those phone sex lines are all actually fat? For me, a deep masculine voice just really sets me off. It just kinda makes you turn your head and want to pay attention to them. Don't even get me started on how much certain accents add (or detract) to the sex appeal. So although Mr. Tyler Ferguson is an attractive man, he would be so much hotter if this deep gravelly voice came out of him when he opened his mouth. Anyone else out there have this 'voice fetish'?

Off the top of my head, an example of a voice I find really sexy is Michael Symon. I didn't even know who the fuck he was when I first flipped to him on TV, but I heard him talk and I was like 'damn who is that I must find out'. He does various shows on Food Network. clip of him: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV2JFpfeLp0&feature=related

Incidentally, I hate the sound of my voice. I try to avoid hearing it back at all costs, which is unfortunate because I have to hear it quite a bit now when I am dictating notes at the hospital and have to rewind to listen to something.

4 comments:

  1. i feel the same way about voices. i like a deeper voice, (i guess it shows more masculinity) but the guy from the youtube one has too deep of one lol but it each its own...i also hate hearin my voice back, i cant stand hearin a video of me in it haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been reading your blog for a while now. It inspired me to start my own. Thanks :)

    PS--nothing gets me going like a southern accent

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought I might be the only one who had a thing for voices, i'd rather hear a voice than see a face pic. An irritating voice is a deal buster for me. Talking with someone, even briefly, is a must before meeting. I know in a few minutes of conversation if it might work. I'm not into one kind of voice, can't put my finger on exactly what gets my interest but I know it when I hear it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got the blue eyes and deep masc voice part down but no beard yet ;)

    ReplyDelete