Saturday, February 1, 2014

hey guys
i thought i'd try something new and i'm gonna host a live chat next week. i'll have some questions that i've thought of reading the velvet rage book to get the chat going and we'll just see how it goes from there.

chat time will be THURSDAY FEBRUARY 6TH 9.30PM EASTERN TIME. i figured that would be the best time to not be too late for east coast and too early for west coast.

i'm looking for options on how to set up a free chatroom that will be easy for users to jump in. i've found a few sites that let you set up a chat room pretty easily but i dunno if i can keep the room going that long in advance. so i will plan to post the final link to the chat room on thursday at least about an hour or so before go time if not earlier. expect technical problems though haha. hope to see a few of yall there!

5 comments:

  1. That's cool! :-D I'll try to make it. I *should* be done and out of work by then. Thank god for sub-specialty rotations. But I'm also in PST, so I may be cutting it close.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a neat concept to connect with your readers. I'm in Hawaii so that would be the afternoon for me, might still be possible for me to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you archive the chat? I'm sorry I can't make it. It would have been a unique way to interact with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry, don't think there was a way to archive the chat and you wouldn't have been very interested to read the log anyway! if i have another one i will try to make it more hawaii-time inclusive.

      Delete
  4. No need to be sorry, the time difference between east coast and Hawaii time often is a barrier and cannot be helped. I'm sure the participants were glad to be able to interact with you in real time.

    ReplyDelete