Thursday, November 28, 2013

gay stuff: jockstraps

i understand there are a fair number of guys out there who enjoy seeing another guy in a jockstrap. i have never had an opinion on them. i never played sports so i never experienced that locker room atmosphere so that may be part of it. anyway one of my fuck buddies was very into it and got me a strap to wear. he suggested i try just wearing it as my underwear which i did the other day and i guess you could say i'm a turned man now. now i didn't want anybody to accidentally just see the jock band so i wore my regular underwear too (boxer briefs btw) but it was kinda hot to be wearing the jock all day. a little personal secret if you may.

i don't know how common the jock is in regular day sports nowadays, but i thought compression shorts were getting more popular. i would definitely find it hot to see somebody in the hospital in scrubs and being able to see their jock lines. i guess i just see jocks as more of a style thing, akin to the woman's g-string. what do you think? (and practically speaking, why do they have to be ass-less? i never got that.)

are jockstraps hot?
  
pollcode.com free polls 










8 comments:

  1. I've always loved seeing a guy in a jockstrap. Not sure why, because like you I was not into sports either. I guess it's because put together a hot athletic guy and his gear, it's the ideal of masculinity?

    What are you doing for thanksgiving?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i had the day off and had dinner at a friend's place. it was a good holiday! how was your thanksgiving?

      Delete
  2. I admit that jockstraps can be hot on some guys, but it alone doesn't do much for me. I also never got the ass-less bit. And the ass doesn't (usually) do much for me anyhow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did say "usually." Perhaps that means I'm vers? ;-) Yet to be proven, at any rate. Too busy with intern year. >.<

      Delete
  3. Hey Madman!

    Got my first one last summer because I was kind of curious how it would be to wear one... loved it man! It feels so sexy wearing it with just shorts. I bought it online from Aussiebum, a black one with an orange/red 'Aussiebum' on the waistband (they call it flash). Stof was laughing me off for buying one first but when I put it on he completely changed his mind haha
    About your question whether it would still be used for sports or not: in Europe it has never been used actually, it's more of a US thing, I guess related to 'football' and other typical sports.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very hot! glad some modeling changed stof's mind. ;) since it's not really used in europe for practical things, i wonder how common it is for europeans to wear it? as a fashion thing anyway.

      Delete
    2. hehe ;-)

      Not common at all. It's just a gay thing, and even then I don't think there are that many gay guys wearing one. But I'm not sure for that, I'm telling nobody about wearing one myself and certainly don't wear it to go somewhere with posible public display, so who knows?

      Delete