Sunday, June 12, 2011

MAVS WIN!!!

As I suspected, my last post was pretty much incomprehensible and I am sorry for waxing poetic. That's what a blog is for right??? But right now I gotta say congrats to the DALLAS MAVERICKS. I think everyone (with a soul) had to be rooting for the Mavs right? It was really a great series though; I only managed to catch game 5 and game 6 but damn, those were some good basketball games. Anyway I am really happy Dirk finally has a ring and I gotta give props to my new boy JJ BAREA!!! Hahahha man that guy is only 6' but he somehow manages to score some crazy shots. He looks so small on the court compared to those other 7'0 giants, but even 6'0 is pretty huge if you think about it (taller than my ass anyway lol) and he is pretty darn cute so more power to him. Since he is currently dating Miss Universe there is no hope that any guy will ever be sucking his dick but he is still a great ball player and a fun guy to admire so WHOO BOO HEAT! GO MAVS!



Seriously though, I have never really played team sports, so I can only imagine what a crazy feeling it is for someone like Dirk, who's worked like his entire life to win this championship, to finally achieve his goal.  Congrats Mavs fans!

1 comment:

  1. reppin D-townnnnn! haha but damn, miss universe?! thats impressive

    ReplyDelete