Sunday, March 18, 2012

everybody has their type, and while my type happens to be just about anyone with a dick between their legs, the latest guy off seancody really gets my jeans tight. cute facial scruff, perfect amount of body fuzz, hot body, puppy dog looks, and oh yea his dick's not bad either. some guys got all the luck in the genetic lottery. anyway i know looks aren't everything in a relationship but i wouldn't mind waking up to someone like him every day. actually it was a funny coincidence 'cuz after i was lusting at this guy's pics the other day i was out later that night and saw a guy with similar looks..maybe that was god nudging my perfect guy in my direction and i should have said hi?



1 comment:

  1. OK now who is that and why can't I see his dick ? hehehe

    ReplyDelete