Thursday, January 26, 2012

i woke up this morning (on my day off) to some couple downstairs having a shouting match at each other. i was pretty upset, especially 'cuz usually nothing wakes me up from sleep, but it was kinda interesting to hear their muffled screams go on for about 15 minutes. and then silence for a half hour before they started up again. (what was going on in that half hour?) i'm not one to lose my temper or shout, so it's always kinda interesting for me to see other people do it. not that i haven't wanted to scream at work sometimes...

anyway i read this article the other day and found it to be very romantic. isn't that what we all want? some of the other love stories in this piece were pretty good too.

http://www.out.com/out-exclusives/2012/01/11/neil-patrick-harris-david-burtka-love-couple-stars-children

i am pretty much a hopeless romantic at heart so it's always nice to read stuff like that. the first blog i ever read dealing with being gay and closeted and all that was "A Gay Athlete's Life" and it's been amazing to see him go from a closeted athlete now to coming out in public with his boyfriend. that's what i feel like i need..a man behind me to support me in this whole thing.

3 comments:

  1. read that story the other day and really enjoyed. its awesome to see that they are doing so well together. i can only hope i find someone like that...and same with the athlete, he has come so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about other people shouting. I'm not one to lose my temper either, so it boggles my mind how much anger can affect the behavior of some people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good read. I like Neil's quote on one of his photos: "I'm striving to be an example of normalcy." Definitely need more of that!

    ReplyDelete